Decluttering your home can have surprising benefits...
When Einstein said “Out of clutter find simplicity,” he didn’t exactly say how to do so and somehow I can’t imagine Albert trawling the classifieds to rid himself of an old washing machine. Nonetheless I daresay he was onto something. Minimalism may once have been confined to hippie communes but the concept has now become an international trend—and for good reason. Don’t worry, you don’t have to turn your back on those worldly goods you love so much either. Simple acts like decluttering your home can have a host of surprising benefits. Here are five straightforward reasons why you should consider emptying that old junk out of your life and declutter:
- SpaceWhether it’s a rusty bike, a dusty pram or a PC that belongs more in a museum than in your living room, there’s no denying that junk takes up space. Spartan living is not for everyone but decluttering can give anybody new options. By simply using Kollect’s hassle-free junk removal service and you can include today’s wasted space in tomorrow’s plans.
- Hygiene Ever hear of the term gathering dust? Sure you have and it’s a saying that resonates with all of us. You don’t have to be one of those horror hoarders on TV to allow clutter to impact the sanitation of your personal space. It sounds simple but the more nooks and crannies your clutter provides the greater opportunity mites and critters have to escape your duster.
- A Fresh Start Out with the old and in with the new. Hey—minimalism is great and all but so is a new chest of drawers a laptop or a foosball table. Maybe it’s making a space for new hobbies or transforming that garden shed into the man-cave your hairy little heart desires. Whatever the case, starting fresh is exciting and with Kollect it has never been easier to embark on a new beginning.
- Mental Health Hold up. Before you assume the lotus position and start chanting amidst a cloud of incense—please consider that you don’t have to go all new-agey to appreciate the benefits of an organised environment. While avocado-infused coconut water may irk some as being nonsense, the link between clutter and stress is widely acknowledged and the research supports the idea that outer-calm can in-fact lead to inner-peace. I know — Namaste!
- Convenience Last but most certainly not least is the factor that junk removal has now become stress free. In a waste disposal plot twist for the ages, Kollect have reversed the online shopping process and given their customers the ability to click away the items they don’t want. While poor old Albert is still ringing strangers to compare vague prices, Kollect customers are mere seconds away from the relief of decluttering their lives.
Don’t take our word for it, try it. Click here
to go to the Kollect
website. Simply select you location, the junk you want removed and a date that suits you and Kollect will do the rest. Declutter your life today!
Or alternatively, you can call our outstanding customer care team on 0161 8266193.
We also provide Skip Hire
services to the Greater Manchester area, we are the specialists in the waste removal industry.