Your Cart is empty
- What type of things can you remove?
- What do you dispose?
- Are you/your workers insured to do this work?
- Why can't you remove hazardous materials?
- What if my job ends up being more or less than the collection size I ordered?
- Are you licensed to do this work?
- I'm unsure what collection size to choose - what should I do?
- Can you move things from one location to the other for me?
- How long do you allow for each job?
Q. What type of things can you remove?
We can remove and dispose of any non-hazardous bulky waste. Usually one operator comes out to each job and loads items into a van or trailer. Common examples include:
- Furniture – sofa, sofa-bed, mattress, armchair, cupboard, filing cabinets
- Appliances – washer dryer, computer, stereo, printer, flat screen TV/monitor, fridge/freezer (but not commercial fridges/chiller cabinets)
- Cellar, loft & garage – boxes, books, kitchenware, tools, clothes, fireplace, lawn mower
- Garden refuse – branches, grass, leaves, soil, dirt, sod, compost, turf
- Wood – fencing, firewood, lumber, plywood, shed, gate
- Construction/ demolition / DIY waste – plaster, drywall, broken patio, pallet, crate, glass, concrete
- Roofing / Flooring – tiles, asphalt, carpet, wood, flooring
For insurance, regulatory and health & safety reasons, we can not remove hazardous waste materials, including tyres, box TVs/monitors paint or paint cans full of paint, noxious chemicals, solvents, motor oils, petrol cans, asbestos, vehicle batteries, raw meat and fish, medical or biological waste (including faeces), or any toxic substances.
Q. What do you dispose?
We remove and dispose of junk that doesn’t fit into a regular wheelie bin. We partner with local junk removal experts. Our man & van rubbish clearance service covers disposal of materials and the loading of the junk, including sweeping up at the end of the job, and all disposal and environmental fees.
Q. Are you/your workers insured to do this work?
Yes. Our trucks and drivers are fully insured to do this work.
Q. Why can't you remove hazardous materials?
We are not licensed or insured to remove them. We recommend contacting a local authority or licensed carrier to remove these items.
Q. What if my job ends up being more or less than the collection size I ordered?
If your job turns out to be a bit bigger or smaller than you ordered, the collection crew will let you know before they start and charge or credit you the difference. Although if your job is significantly larger than booked (for example, you booked a ‘Mini’ sized collection but it turns out to be an ‘X Large’), the team may not always have sufficient space on their truck or time in their day to take the extra waste, so an additional booking may therefore be required.
Q. Are you licensed to do this work?
Yes, we only collect junk while operating under a valid NWCPO permit, that allows us to collect all type of non-hazardous waste.
Q. I'm unsure what collection size to choose - what should I do?
Give us a call to talk it through or send a photo through to email@example.com and we’ll get back with a quote as soon as possible.
Q. Can you move things from one location to the other for me?
No. We can only specialise to take away items you no longer need. We do have the correct equipment or are not trained & insured to provide a traditional removal service.
Q. How long do you allow for each job?
15 Minutes of labour is included in the price of each job, This is more than enough time for 95% of jobs. If the job takes longer than this we may need to charge an additional €30 per 15 Minute of labour after this.